Terms & Conditions
- We have made every effort to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate and up-to-date. The College does not accept legal liability for errors or omissions and reserves the right to make changes to some or all the information published on this site without notice
- Where there are links to external websites, the College does not accept responsibility for the content on those sites.
- Information about our courses and research opportunities on the website is intended for publicity and guidance and should not be considered as definitive.
- The College does not have editorial control over departmental and personal webpages and does not endorse, warrant or take responsibility for the content on them.
- The College will remove from its servers any information that is obscene, offensive, defamatory, discriminatory or breaches copyright.